TVS has launched the Apache RTR 310, its flagship naked bike, in India. The bike is available in three variants: Standard, Arsenal Black with Quick shifter, and Fury Yellow. The prices range from Rs. 2.42 Lakh to Rs. 2.63 Lakh (ex-showroom).
The Apache RTR 310 is a high-performance naked bike that offers sporty handling, powerful performance, and advanced technology. The bike has a sharp and aggressive styling, with LED headlamp, tail lamp, and turn indicators. The bike also has a fully digital TFT instrument cluster that can connect to a smartphone and a GoPro camera.
Variant and Color
The Apache RTR 310 is available in three variants: Standard, Arsenal Black with Quick shifter, and Fury Yellow. The Standard variant comes in a single red color, while the Arsenal Black variant has a black and grey color scheme with red accents. The Fury Yellow variant has a yellow and black color scheme with red accents. The Quick shifter variant allows the rider to shift gears without using the clutch.
Engine and Power
This bike is powered by a 312.12 cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected engine that produces 35.6 PS of power at 9700 rpm and 28.7 Nm of torque at 6650 rpm in Sport, Track and SuperMoto modes. In Urban and Rain modes, the power output is reduced to 27.1 PS at 7500 rpm and the torque output is reduced to 27.3 Nm at 6600 rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox with a slipper-and-assist clutch.
Fuel Efficiency and Tank Capacity
It has a claimed fuel efficiency of 30 kmpl (ARAI). The bike has a fuel tank capacity of 11 litres, which gives it a range of around 330 km on a full tank.
The Apache RTR 310 comes with many features that enhance its performance, safety, and convenience. Some of the features are:
- Electronic Throttle Control (ETC) for adaptive throttle response
- Dual-Channel ABS for anti-lock braking
- Adjustable USD Front Forks and Monoshock Rear Suspension
- Dual Compound Radial Tires for enhanced grip and stability
- LED Headlamp, Tail Lamp, and Turn Indicators for improved visibility
- Fully Digital TFT Instrument Cluster with comprehensive display features
- Smartphone Connectivity for navigation, calls, messages, and music
- GoPro Connectivity for camera control via the instrument cluster
- Glide Through Technology (GTT) enables clutch-free crawling in traffic.
Wheel Size and Weight
RTR 310 has a wheel size of 17 inches for both front and rear wheels. The front tyre size is 110/70-R17 and the rear tyre size is 150/60-R17. The bike has a kerb weight of 169 kg and a payload capacity of 130 kg.
The Apache RTR 310 competes with other naked bikes in its segment such as: